The 43rd Hong Kong International Film Festival
Media Accreditation Starts from 21 January
18 January 2019 (Hong Kong) – The 43rd Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF43) is inviting members of the local and overseas media to apply online for accreditation from 21 January 2019 to 6 March 2019.
Accredited media with press pass are eligible to attend all non sold-out screenings (except Opening Films) and use the Hospitality & Media Centre to preview selected films in the HKIFF43 programme. The Media Centre can also be reserved in advance for interviews with HKIFF guests.
HKIFF43 will be held from 18 March to 1 April 2019. With “Colours in the Dark” as this year’s theme, HKIFF43 Ambassador and Hong Kong Film Award winner Aaron Kwok will team up with acclaimed photographer and visual artist Wing Shya to lead audiences on voyages of cinematic discovery in the near-darkness of cinemas.
In addition, HKIFF43 will feature 10 seminal works by the legendary Sammo Hung, this year’s Filmmaker in Focus, alongside the publication of a new commemorative book. A Face to Face seminar will also be held on 30 March 2019 at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre where Hung will share his experiences in the film industry with members of the public.
Details of media accreditation:
- Click here to fill out the application form. The application closing date is 6 March 2019.
- An email will be sent on or before 11 March 2019 to inform applicants of the result.
- The HKIFF reserves the right to approve or deny any accreditation based on the information submitted by the applicant.
- If you only wish to attend the HKIFF43 Grand Opening, premieres and other events, you do not need to apply for media accreditation. Please send your contact details to email@example.com. We shall invite you to our press events accordingly.
- You may apply to attend the 17th Hong Kong Asia Film Financing Forum (HAF17), which will be held on 18-20 March 2019 with the same application form.